Opened 15 years ago

Closed 15 years ago

#6044 closed defect (fixed)

BUG: Can't build libxmlsec1.1

Reported by: roland.hedberg@… Owned by: mww@…
Priority: Normal Milestone:
Component: ports Version: 1.0
Keywords: Cc:
Port:

Description

Actually trying to build py-xmlsec. port starts with trying to build xmlsec1-1.2.8 but that fails with the following error message: ld: flag: -undefined dynamic_lookup can't be used with MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET environment variable set to: 10.1

I don't understand where the setting of that environment variable happens and since I'm on 10.4 I don't understand why it's marked as 10.1

The previous message from make is:

/bin/sh ../libtool --mode=link --tag=CC gcc -g -O2 -o libxmlsec1.la -rpath /opt/local/lib -version-info 3:8:2 xmlsec-ltdl.lo app.lo base64.lo bn.lo buffer.lo c14n.lo dl.lo enveloped.lo errors.lo io.lo keyinfo.lo keys.lo keysdata.lo keysmngr.lo list.lo membuf.lo nodeset.lo parser.lo soap.lo strings.lo templates.lo transforms.lo x509.lo xkms.lo xmldsig.lo xmlenc.lo xmlsec.lo xmltree.lo xpath.lo xslt.lo -L/opt/local/lib -lxslt -lxml2 -lz -lpthread -liconv -lm -L/opt/local/lib -lxml2 -lz -lpthread -L/opt/local/lib -liconv -lm -ldl gcc -dynamiclib -twolevel_namespace -undefined dynamic_lookup -o .libs/libxmlsec1.1.2.8.dylib .libs/xmlsec-ltdl.o .libs/app.o .libs/base64.o .libs/bn.o .libs/buffer.o .libs/c14n.o .libs/dl.o .libs/enveloped.o .libs/errors.o .libs/io.o .libs/keyinfo.o .libs/keys.o .libs/keysdata.o .libs/keysmngr.o .libs/list.o .libs/membuf.o .libs/nodeset.o .libs/parser.o .libs/soap.o .libs/strings.o .libs/templates.o .libs/transforms.o .libs/x509.o .libs/xkms.o .libs/xmldsig.o .libs/xmlenc.o .libs/xmlsec.o .libs/xmltree.o .libs/xpath.o .libs/xslt.o -L/opt/local/lib /opt/local/lib/libxslt.dylib /opt/local/lib/libz.dylib /opt/local/lib/libxml2.dylib -lz -lpthread /opt/local/lib/libiconv.dylib -lm -ldl -install_name /opt/local/lib/libxmlsec1.1.dylib -compatibility_version 4 -current_version 4.8

Change History (3)

comment:1 Changed 15 years ago by blb@…

Owner: changed from darwinports-bugs@… to mww@…

Assign to maintainer (Markus, I believe the setting for MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET should be for darwin 8 as well).

comment:2 Changed 15 years ago by toby@…

Component: basedports

comment:3 Changed 15 years ago by mww@…

Resolution: fixed
Status: newclosed
Summary: Can't build libxmlsec1.1BUG: Can't build libxmlsec1.1

Thanks folks - I've just fixed the port along with Bryan's suggestion. While on it, I also updated it to 1.2.9 (so 1.2.9 should work on 10.4 now).

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.