Some suggestions about ticket keywords that I wrote: DraftKeywordGuidelines
Tickets for base, guide, website, …
- binary packages should not be installed if the default dependencies are not used
- Update port.1 man page for clearer description of -f and the state file
- Uninstalling replaced port with dependents has to be forced
- list of dependencies to be installed can be inaccurate
- WikiFormatting link should not discard bug report being written
- `port -n upgrade --force foo` should deactivate after creating the new archive
- mirror-macports.sh runs daily but takes > 24 hours to complete
- "---> Attempting to fetch" doesn't start in a new line
- MacPorts did not install curl's dependency openssl
- main.log is never deleted with "keeplogs yes"
- add setting to allow main.log truncation
Tickets for ports
- libsdl: Cocoa backend is using deprecated APIs
- squid3: EUI error with 3.3.4 and OSX Server 10.6.8
- py-game: cannot initialize pygame screen
- py-pil @1.1.7_7 Add +tk variant to allow for no-x11 builds
- Squid runaway child processes at boot, commBind: Cannot bind socket FD NN to *:3128: (48) Address already in use
- Tkinter not working with macports-installed pypy
- squid3 - adding squid_ldap_group
- py-game: [reminder] update to 1.9.2 once released, then add py34 subports
- db48 +java fails to configure without java
- Squid3 Squid.wrapper suggest
- port:ncurses build on linux
- port upgrade outdated is unable to upgrade py34-setuptools
- libsdl2: make it build on 10.6 (against 10.6 SDK)
- libsdl2 + X11 fails to initialize X11 video driver
- py-scipy: not completely universal
- yafray : is now named YafaRay and got updated
- db48: Valgrind-compatible variant
- update py-turbogears
- cmake-1.0: provide option to disable CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES
- Ports with a mysql4 or mysql5 variants and/or dependencies should switch to using mysql56 or possibly mariadb.
- perl5 portgroup: revise version numbering
- Remove Asterisk from Ports
- ld64: don't add unsupported subports
- python35 @3.5.2 missing ensurepip?
- 10.5 ppc buildbot: multiple SSL/TLS fetch failures, implement work around?
- clang's ld doesn't recognise "-lto_library" flag on 10.6
(1.8 KB) -
added by jmroot (Joshua Root) 8 years ago.
PGP public key for jmr
(3.6 KB) -
added by jmroot (Joshua Root) 6 years ago.
Signing key created in 2011
(4.4 KB) -
added by jmroot (Joshua Root) 4 years ago.
Signing key created in 2013
Download all attachments as: .zip